Goodbye Tenerife

My time here has drawn to an end, my bags are packed it's time to go.  An evening out with Jose-Luis,Teresa and Yaiza in Santa Cruz, a sad farewell to an island and friends I have come to love, then an early 'plane from Tenerife North to Madrid. British Airways will then fly me to Port Elizabeth, South Africa via London and Johannesburg. 36 hours in the air will take me to my next adventure at: onemaninsouthafrica.blogspot.com.  
   Since I first published this I have now combined all of my blogs under one "umbrella" website. This can be found at onemantravelling.com. If anyone wishes to correspond my email address is onemantravellingin@gmail.com.  Thank you for following my adventures and I hope that you will continue to do so in the future.  Best wishes to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this all started...

Los Cristianos - Burial of the Sardine

Los Abrigos - my base