Mariachi and the week that was...

 My sister was out visiting for a week and, just to prove that Titsa buses can be used by all we went to Santa Cruz, Los Cristianos and El Medano. The final trip was up to Garachico through Iod de Vinos so that she could see the mountains and the forests too. After looking around the fort and the old town and lunch of course we hopped on the bus to Buenavista del Norte before returning to Icod and still had time to look around the church and its museum (which I missed last time) before catching the bus back home. Quite a day! No photos - she's shy.
Back in Los Abrigos the Mariachi 'Chasna' entertained us all tonight (Saturday) courtesy of the council. I have added the photos to the Los Abrigos album and attached them here.



Mariachi 'Chasna'
After taking the photos I sat in the back row (again seats provided by the council) to watch the show which lasted over an hour. I must admit I was nervous in case he picked on me to sing but I managed to escape without embarrassment.



Till next time...


Audience participation a must!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this all started...

Los Abrigos - my base

Los Cristianos - Burial of the Sardine