Service Stop

Added some photographs to the Los Abrigos and Air Sea Rescue albums:


In the former it is surprising who or what you meet in a cafe/bar out here and I had a wander around the changing harbour. In the latter I spotted some activity and managed to get some shots as the drama unfolded at the extreme maximum of my zoom lens.


The air/sea rescue helicopter is based at the airport. The mission took place on the 23rd February at 13:02 hours and shows the skill and bravery of the pilot and crew. I don't know any of the details of the recovery but it shows that, whether walking in the mountains or pursuing some activity in the sea we must not take nature for granted even in such a picturesque place as Tenerife. It can put someone else's live(s) at risk!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this all started...

Los Abrigos - my base

Los Cristianos - Burial of the Sardine