No Road Trip - a party in Los Abrigos


On Tuesday whilst I was away in Adeje a stage mysteriously appeared in the village square followed a couple of days later by a connection to the electricity supply.


No one seemed to know what it was for. On Friday evening some 'self-catering' equipment appeared and Saturday was a hive of activity. The weather was quite pleasant during the day and promised a warm evening. It turned out that there were three bands appearing in a free concert commencing at 23:00 hours. Suffice it to say that the village rocked until well after 03:30 hours on Sunday morning when I retired to bed!

The couple playing 'Uno' in the cafe before the concert reminded me of my youth when we played this as a family on a Sunday evening.

I have included the photographs in the 'Los Abrigos' Photo Album and also created an 'updates' folder so that you can play the selection as a separate slide show until something else replaces them.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How this all started...

Los Abrigos - my base

Los Cristianos - Burial of the Sardine